We did a Top 5 with the best interpretations of famous paintings based on the project “Remake” a contest sponsored by Adobe for English students, whose winner won 10,000 pounds. These are the best interpretations:
- “The Boat”, remake by Justin Nunnink.
- “Self-Portrait” of Van Gogh 1889, remake by Seth Johnson.
- “American Gothic” remake by Jesse John Hunniford.
- “Compostion with red, blue and yellow” remake by Katie Jackson.
- “Las dos Fridas” remake by Claire Ball.
We also found other original interpretations that we show you.
Source and images: BOOM!