We present five buildings that are just the beginning of this shift toward sustainability.
- Crystal Island: Located in Moscow, this building is a pilot project created by the Russian government and designed to house 30,000 people.
- CH2: Located in one of the most careful cities in terms of the environment , the CH2 has been recognized by the U.N, because of the use of wind turbines, recycling and other elements that make it one of the most friendly buildings.
- India Tower: Mumbai is home to one of the most environmentally friendly buildings. Although it may seem like just a nice building, India Tower is designed to harvest rainwater, how many solar panels and natural ventilation.
- Masdar: This place is not just a building but a city in Abu Dhabi. In this proposal, people can enjoy a space that produces zero emissions.
- Cor: Set in Miami, this site will have everything one needs, to be one of the greenest buildings in the world: wind turbines, solar panels , photovoltaic cells, among other things.
Source and images via Greenbuzz