1. Milano Design Week. Milano Design Week, the most important design week worldwide that meets in the Italian capital and Fashion Design thousands of exponents from around the world whose central axis is innovation and creativity.
2. London Design Week. It is an annual event that celebrates and promotes London as the design capital of the world, and as the gateway to the international creative community.
3. Product Design Madrid. Fair dedicated exclusively to industrial product design, in which the protagonists are the designers and their creations. Its main objective is to offer a space to national and international designers to showcase their best industrial products.
4. DMY Berlín. It is an international design network for contemporary product design. The exhibition is accompanied by an extensive program of symposia, lectures and workshops relating to contemporary design and design necessary trends and future disciplines.
5. 100% Design London. Based in London, it is a leading trade fair for contemporary interiors attracting leading manufacturers and designers in the UK and abroad. There is no other show that connects the worlds of architecture and design with innovative, contemporary indoor products, creativity and an exciting mix of new and established talent.