- “Holy Motors” should be nominated for “Best Picture” at the Oscars, for its enigmatic beauty, its questioning of reality and its celebration of filmmaking.
- Ben Affleck should have been nominated for “Best Director” for his political thriller “Argo” which received seven citations. This absence has been generally seen as a great disillution, after the film swept across almost all pre-Oscar awards season.
- Tom Hooper was also nominated for his direction of “Les Miserables” and Quentin Tarantino for ‘Django unchained “despite their films if they are, and so should not be nominated, but we think they’ve done a great job. While speaking the truth, Tarantino has made best works.
- This year, also Javier Bardem, should have been nominated for his role as a villain in the James Bond saga. Bardem was actually nominated for a Golden Globe, the Screen Actors Guild and BAFTA.
- The soundtrack of “Moonrise Kingdom” must enter the nominees, Wes Anderson, being a master of communicating his messages and his stories through perfectly selected music, deserves a nomination.