In the twilight of his life, Auguste Renoir is tormented by the loss of his wife, the pain of arthritis and the news that his son, Jean, was wounded in the war. However, when Andrée, a young beautiful girl full of life, enters his world, the painter feel a new energy. Father and son will fall under the spell of that indomitable redhead, who will become the latest model of the painter, and inspiration that will make a great filmmaker of Jean.
- Director: Gilles Bourdos.
- Script: Gilles Bourdos, Michel Spinosa, Jérôme Tonnerre.
- Based in the text: F en C.: Pink Bin Lee.
- Music: Alexandre Desplat.
- Edition: Yannick Kergoat.
- Cast: Michel Bouquet (Pierre-Auguste Renoir), Christa Théret (Andrée Heuschling), Vincent Rottiers (Jean Renoir), Thomas Doret (Coco Renoir), Romane Bohringer (Gabrielle).
- Producer: Olivier Delbosc, Marc Missonnier.
- Rating: G.
Source and images: © Cineteca Nacional