FAHRENHEITº recommends: Cumbre Tajín 2013 | El renacimiento del ser
• Festival of Music • Night Tours • Cultural Tours
The 2013 edition of the Festival Cumbre Tajin dedicated its activities, reflections, revival meetings and proposals to: rebirth or take energy to restart the road. It will be time to size our stature cosmic renewal sharing and seize the historic opportunity to contribute to organizational change, comprehensive, just and equitable.
- March 21st: Juanes, Ziggy Marley, Chambao, Juan Solo, Los rumberos de Massachusetts
- March 22nd: Pet Shop Boys, Regina Spektor, Ceci Bastida, Silvia y Karmen, La manta
- March 23rd: The Smashing Pumpkins, Blind Melon, Ozomatli, La Gusana Ciega, Sistema Bomb
- March 24: Fatboy Slim, Calvin Harris, Bostich Fussible + Nortec Collective, Emmanuel Jal
- March 24: Los Tigres del Norte, Julieta Venegas, Celso Piña, La Sabrosa Sabrosura, Villalobos Brothers
The night tour to the holy city of El Tajin is one of the most important experiences in safeguarding and dissemination of cultural regeneration, the tour allows visitors direct contact with the atmosphere, the deities and the inhabitants of a single cosmogony: the Totonac, in the heart of the archaeological site of El Tajin, a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1992.
* The price of the tour is included in the general ticket or daily for Cumbre Tajin Festival
During the Festival will be held different activities that invite visitors to deepen Totonac culture through various workshops, ceremonies and rituals.
Source and images courtesy of the institution for promotion purposes only.
Archaeological site of El Tajin
Check the entire programming and activities at: www.cumbretajin.com
Takilhsukut Park is located 15 km. Papantla de Olarte, 30 km. city of Poza Rica and 1 km. of the archaeological site of El Tajin
Park Hours: 11:00 to 02:00 hours